Festival/Boris Midney - Evita: Special Edition/The Empire Strikes Back (2013)
Artist: Festival/Boris Midney
Title Of Album: Evita: Special Edition/The Empire Strikes Back
Year Of Release: 2013
Label: Harmless / DRCCDX012
Genre: Disco, Dance
Total Time: 1:37:31
Format: Mp3 / FLAC (tracks)
Quality: CBR 320 kbps / Lossless
Total Size: 234 mb / 675 mb
Robert Stigwood and what sounds like a potential disaster on paper turned out to be amazingly well received.
Disco Recharge is pleased to bring you the definitive version of Boris Midney s re-imagining of the Andrew Lloyd- Webber/Tim Rice hit musical. This special edition includes the very rare 12 edits that were only released as promo s at the time as well as both the 7 and 12 versions of the hit single Don t Cry For Me Argentina.
Because Evita was such a success Stigwood then asked Midney to add his Disco magic to the blockbuster follow up to Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back and disc two features his unique take on the John Williams score.
01. Festival - Buenos Aires 9:19
02. Festival - I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You 4:00
03. Festival - Don't Cry For Me Argentina 5:04
04. Festival - High Flying, Adored 4:34
05. Festival - Rainbow High 6:02
06. Festival - She Is A Diamond 2:18
07. Festival - Eva's Theme (Lady Woman) 5:44
08. Festival - Evita (Special Dance Music Version Pt 1) (Original Rso Promo 12'' Mix) (Bonus Track) 10:05
09. Festival - Evita (Special Dance Music Version Pt 2) (Original Rso Promo 12'' Mix) (Bonus Track) 10:46
10. Festival - Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Original 7'' Mix) (Bonus Track) 3:49
11. Festival - Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Mexican 12'' Mix) (Bonus Track) 8:57
01. Boris Midney - Yoda's Theme 8:00
02. Boris Midney - The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) 5:27
03. Boris Midney - Han Solo And The Princess (Love Theme) 7:13
04. Boris Midney - Star Wars (Main Theme) 6:06
- Tired of advertising and pop-ups? Join Now on IsraBox
Register on IsraBox allows you to access to the full resources. You can see torrent links, leave your comments, see hidden text, minimum advertising (no pop-ups), ask for supports and much more.
- 5 voted